Rising Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Order is a gaming clan, based in the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, but we do play other online games as well

Clan members, please log in and check the clan sections
The donations button is now working. For info on donating, please check the thread in [-RO-] News
We are recruiting for the games we're in. Recruiting is by invite only, so please register and let us get to know you.
To all Rising Order & friends, please log in and say hi and/or add to existing threads.
Rising Order now has Discord. Members please log in and check the clan only area for information.

Latest topics

» Music Videos
Welcome all EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 3:30 pm by DarcWolf

» Discord
Welcome all EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 pm by nataku

» Rock the boat
Welcome all EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:50 am by DarcWolf

» Howdy
Welcome all EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am by nataku

» Welcome all
Welcome all EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 am by DarcWolf

» This section
Welcome all EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:19 pm by DarcWolf

» This section
Welcome all EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm by DarcWolf

» Emails regarding the forums
Welcome all EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 am by DarcWolf

» Sup guys??
Welcome all EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:37 pm by DarcWolf

Navigation

Welcome all

DarcWolf
    DarcWolf
    Admin

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Welcome all Empty Welcome all

Post by DarcWolf Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi everyone, I've created this section for BOTH Xbox and PS3/4 players to talk about GTA 5.

Many, if not all of you should know, that there are now crews. In the Social Club, which supports several Rockstar games, such as GTA 4 & 5 as well as Max Payne 3, does allow Xbox & PS3/4 users to be friends and on the same crew.

I suggest that everyone try to friend each other in the Social Club. This does not mean you have to add them to your PSN or Xbox gamertag. As we all know, PS3 and Xbox users can NOT play games together, but that doesn't mean we can't be on the same crew or crews together. The crews on all consoles can and will add to the overall score of the crew, no matter if they're on the PS3/4 side or the Xbox side.

I may at some point add a sub forum for this game when/if the crew size picks up members. Especially if they're directly recruited from in the game and/or social club areas.
    DarcWolf
    DarcWolf
    Admin

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Welcome all Empty Re: Welcome all

Post by DarcWolf Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 am

I know the game may not be out on Xbox One or the PS4 yet and I know it won't be out on PC for about 4 or 5 months. But, I'd like this section to be for helping each other with and talking about the game, no matter which platform.

IF you're going to give what buttons/keys to push to activate any cheats, then please say just which platform they are for. I say this because I know the controllers are different for the different consoles and PC.

Any glitches to the game may or may not be the same across the platforms.

However, where stuff is on the map and the missions should be the same, no matter which platform you play the game on.

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:19 pm