Rising Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rising Order is a gaming clan, based in the Star Wars Jedi Knight games, but we do play other online games as well

Clan members, please log in and check the clan sections
The donations button is now working. For info on donating, please check the thread in [-RO-] News
We are recruiting for the games we're in. Recruiting is by invite only, so please register and let us get to know you.
To all Rising Order & friends, please log in and say hi and/or add to existing threads.
Rising Order now has Discord. Members please log in and check the clan only area for information.

Latest topics

» Music Videos
*Tumbleweed* EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 3:30 pm by DarcWolf

» Discord
*Tumbleweed* EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 pm by nataku

» Rock the boat
*Tumbleweed* EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 5:50 am by DarcWolf

» Howdy
*Tumbleweed* EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 am by nataku

» Welcome all
*Tumbleweed* EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 am by DarcWolf

» This section
*Tumbleweed* EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:19 pm by DarcWolf

» This section
*Tumbleweed* EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm by DarcWolf

» Emails regarding the forums
*Tumbleweed* EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 am by DarcWolf

» Sup guys??
*Tumbleweed* EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:37 pm by DarcWolf

Navigation

5 posters

*Tumbleweed*

[LC] Nitrogen

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

*Tumbleweed* Empty *Tumbleweed*

Post by [LC] Nitrogen Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am

Hey guys, Nitrogen here. I don't know if you remember me. Just wanted to stop in and see how you guys are doing... looks rather dead, sadly. Even more dead than the LC forums, which is saying something, although not quite as dead at the TMBJ forums, which probably isn't saying much. It's a shame nobody posts anymore Sad

So yeah, how have you guys been? As far as my life... If it counts for anything, the guy paying for our clan's site was going to pull the plug on it, so I ended up taking that over 'cause I'm not quite ready to let it all die. If anybody cares, I'd be willing to throw up a 'real' forum for you on the LC domain, but with how little this one's used, I don't expect there's a lot of point to making you guys change URLs yet again. Oh. I also re-bought the JK series on Steam a couple hours ago. I don't know how it'll run on my laptop, what with it having shared video memory instead of dedicated, but we'll see how it goes. I never did finish Academy's single player, so I hope to do that, and since it came with the older Dark Forces games, maybe I'll give those a go as well.

As far as non-JK news goes... The strange thing is that there isn't really all that much, despite how long it's been since I've played the game. I'm a boring person - I actually enjoy staying at home doing nothing. I have a 360, which I probably didn't have last time I posted here, and I've been playing that a little bit. Waiting to play ODST right now - I ordered it, but I've been on vacation for awhile, so I haven't been at home to pick it up. In the mean time, I've been playing L4D and Shadow Complex. I do have live, so if anybody wants to add me, they can go right ahead. Gamertag is XS Nitrogen. Also, while on the subject, if anybody wants to add/re-add me to MSN, it's nitrogen at clanlc dot com. I also have a car now, which is definitely new since we all quit playing JK. Two cars, actually. 1989 Thunderbird, which sadly needs a lot of body work, and a 1999 Sunfire, which is adequate for just driving around, but it's not too fun to drive on the highway. I also ride a motorcycle, but I just borrow one of my parents' bikes, as I'm too poor to afford my own. I could, but then I'd have to give up on fixing the T-bird Sad Ummm... what else... Yeah, that's really all I've got for you. Say something anyway though. Maybe it'll give me inspiration for something else to write down.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. It's almost 4AM here. I check here usually once a week, despite the forums being so slow, so I'll definitely see your replies Smile

--Nitrogen
    DarcWolf
    DarcWolf
    Admin

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

*Tumbleweed* Empty Re: *Tumbleweed*

Post by DarcWolf Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:01 am

Yea, long time no see over in our forums Nitro. lol

Anyways, I was hoping someone would step up and help pay for your guys domain. I saw the thread about it over there a couple days ago. Lots of history there that would be a shame to lose. Too bad we weren't able to recover our history when we lost the old domain.

Hopefully both our forums will pick up more when some more StarWars games come out soon. At least I think there's one in the works anyways, from what I've heard.

Who knows, maybe we'll expand into something. scratch
    Smith (Cody)
    Smith (Cody)
    Council

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by Smith (Cody) Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 am

welcome to the desert of the internet nitro!
    i have both jk games installed again, so if you feel like playing sometime, just ask. i just talked to Black Metroid and Cyne yesterday on AIM, and i've been talking with Neb, so there's still a few of us out there!
    Black Metroid
    Black Metroid
    Clan Member

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by Black Metroid Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Yep, I got both JKA and JK2 installed, we gotta get around to playing.
    drea_girl
    drea_girl

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-10-09

Post by drea_girl Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 am

hey... could you allow me to join in??
    count me in guys... please...
    [LC] Nitrogen

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by [LC] Nitrogen Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm

If you mean the RO clan itself, I can't speak for anybody here as I'm from another clan, but if you mean to just play with all of us, I'm sure we'd love that. Smile If we can ever arrange a time and date for it to happen, at least.
    DarcWolf
    DarcWolf
    Admin

Number of posts : 136
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by DarcWolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 am

And the tumbleweed continues to tumble. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:33 am